Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Treasured Memories

Good morning! As promised, here are some of the layouts I made during the weekend crop in Lafayette. I got my hands on some of the new Melissa Frances papers and embellishments. In this one I stamped some swirls  in brown. I love how they look against the soft colors. My friend Mona suggested this title, it is perfect for these pictures with our daughter Valerie. I used the Maya Road sewing chipboard set - scissors, needle & thread, and dress form.


These are Melissa Frances papers too. The branch is from Kaiser Kraft. I added some metal to break the softness of the color and used a strip between the MS lace punch on the left and big eyelets on the borders. This is another page for my granddaughter-to-be, Madison Rose!


 I made this page for my friend Mona using all her goodies. This is her precious granddaughter and her kitty . She is so adorable!


 This is the gorgeous Janet, owner of Treasured Memories. I told her I want to look like her when (and if) I grow up!



These are some snapshots taken during my Altered Book class. After about 4 hours everyone was beat, so I promised to make a video with details about finishing the inside of the book.





Have a blessed and happy day!

4 comments:

  1. Tres trabajos preciosos Bea, la verdad siempre que paso a ver lo que has hecho quedo maravillada, saluditos y linda semana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pages, Bea! The Melissa Frances papers look yummy. I have that swirl stamp but I'm not sure if I've ever used it! The class looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word bea, those are stunning.. I seen the layout with the big tag on Facebook and fell in love instantly..want to make one of my own now..you are such an inspiration to so many of us..you go girl!!
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. E S P E C T A C U L A R R R R R - Linda inspiracion !

    ReplyDelete