Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tea Party Layout with Kate's ABC's

Good morning! I am a guest designer at  The Bug Bytes today and I am bringing you a very cute page I made with my new cartridge called Kate's ABC's.



I used October Afternoon papers for my layout.



As you can see, I inked the edges and also doodled around them. I embellished with twine,  buttons, pearls and stickers.


Here is the recipe and hope you enjoy making  it. Thank you Pam for having me at the Bug Bytes!








TEA PARTY 










Color Page Item Size Setting Qty
Brown 58 Girl's Hair 9" Flip / Shift / Layer 2 1
Brown 61 Chair 9" Flip 1
Brown 65 Table 9" Shift 1
Light Pink 58 Girl 9" Flip 1
Printed 1 58 Girl's Dress and Hat 9" Flip / Layer 1 1
Printed 2 63 Teapot 4" Normal 1
Printed 2 35 Teacup 2" Normal 1
Turquoise 63 Teapot Top 4" Layer 1 1
Turquoise 63 Tea Party 4" Phrase 1


Have a fabulous and blessed day!

 

16 comments:

  1. You are always surprise me! Your layouts are so interesting and unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! This is just too cute! Beautiful work and WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bea, wao esto esta simplemente espectacular!!! Me encanta
    Besitos
    Karla U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bea, this is adorable!!! I have to check that cartridge out!!! TFS!!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love all of the detail that is visible in your pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout! You will have a great time filling this layout with tea party pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Beautiful layout!!! Adorable. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a super precious layout! I love all the detail. The colors and patterns you chose are so darling and the little girl with her dress and matching hat is so adorable! I have that cart on my wish list and can't wait to add it to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! The die cuts are amazing! What a cute little tea party scene you have created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout with great coloring and detail. TFS
    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to make one like it!! Thanks for always sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOW ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!! This is just way too much fun Bea!!! I hear you're headed in town soon, hope to see ya while you're here!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beatrice, what an absolutely adorable layout!!! I've missed coming here so and seeing your beautiful creations!

    I hope all is going well with you. I've keep you in my thoughts and prays since speaking with your son!

    Hugs, my dear friend! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable! I have that cartridge coming .. can't wait to create something this cute! You've done a superlative job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amiga este es uno de mis favoritos trabajitos !!! Wow todos los detalles estan fascinantes, lastima q no tenga el cartucho para inspirarme ! jeje

    ReplyDelete