Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday!

Good morning! Hope you had a great weekend celebrating with your loved ones. I spent it with our daughter in Gainesville and we had a fabulous time shopping, cooking, eating, and watching movies. Our son couldn't make it because he is in the middle of his baseball season all the way on the west coast.


I scrapped these two layouts for her album. As you can see, her taste is completely different than mine. Her pages have to be very simple and flat so that is exactly what I did for her. These pictures were taken during our trip to Epcot last December.  


We had the biggest pretzels ever! They are called  Kringle and are filled with apples and almonds, they were delicious, but no good for  dieters....


Have a blessed day!

8 comments:

  1. You even manage to make flat look good Bea! Love the pages and and OMG the pretzels sound delicious! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might be simple and flat but they are still very very pretty. Sound like you guys had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Bea... Me gustan mucho ambas paginas, debe ser porque mi estilo es mas plano :D pero la de Epcot me encanto, que tengas un lindo día y bendiciones para ti también

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are great like always!! I'm glad you had a great day with your daughter!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Mother's Day Bea! I"m glad you got to spend it with Valerie! I hope you had a fabulous day, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mothers day to U 2 !!!! que chevere q la hayas pasado junto a tu hija disfrutando del shopping, eating, watching movies.... me alegro mucho y los proyectos esta encantadores amiga ! un abrazote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Gracias por seguirme tienes unos trabajos preciosos me han gustado mucho yo me estoy iniciando en esto del scrap llevo lo que va de año me inclino mas por las tarjetas pero hay voy todos los días aprendo algo nuevo... te cuento que soy de Guasdualito estado Apure casada desde hace diez añosy tengo un chamo de siete años que es mi orgullo. Un abrazo y estaremos en contacto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Job!! Love the Layouts! I have a well deserved award for you over on my blog! Check it out!! =)

    Ashley
    http://myscrappinpalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete