Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Princess Mary Kate.......

Good morning! There is nothing sweeter than a baby.....  I spent a few hours with Baby Mary Kate and her mother yesterday scrapping and playing.  I made these layouts for her album. She is already in album #3 and she is still scrapping hospital photos!!!! I think she is in trouble...



I am sooooo happy my friend Karen had a baby girl and not a boy! I want to show you some of her bows....


 One flower...

  Two flowers...


Three flowers...

Four flowers...

Talk about having your own garden.... I just can't wait to see the layouts with these precious pictures! Have a great, fabulous and blessed day!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! I love all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simsply adorable page. But the star of the show is that precious baby girl. Love your Clearwater layout from your trip .. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby with so many flowers LOL!! love those bows I used to make my daughters head bands so much fun!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout but I have to tell you I am hooked on the photos of the baby with the bows... too cute for words. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Mary Kate is soooo adorable. Love your adorable page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No se cual piropear primero: si las hermosas fotos, o la beba o tus LO !!! super lindas y divertidas ! las flores de tela en tu LO me fascinaron tambien!
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete