Monday, May 16, 2011

Road trip..... I am home!

Good morning! I am back after a FABULOUS weekend in Lafayette, Louisiana with a group of amazing scrappers and friends.  There is so much to share!!!! I had the best copilot ever! Deidre and I stopped in every rest area that had a sign and a bathroom!!!




We  also stopped in every Michael's and Hobby Lobby along I-10 between Alabama and Louisiana!!! Talk about a road trip.....




 This  layout which turned out to be one of the weekend favorites. I used Creative Imaginations papers and embellishments.



I will tell you more about the class and the crop tomorrow. I am glad to be home and can't wait to check out your blogs later on today. have a blessed and fabulous day!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Bea how much fun!!! LOVE your layout. I absolutely adore that mermaid on the boat with the piece of burlap - FABULOUS!!!! xoxo, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous layout. Love the scene with the mermaid!! And that sure sounds like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Looks like you had a blast!

    Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good time. Love the layout, so pretty. But your Louisiana picture is so cute!!! Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh welcome back bea...i so enjoyed watching all your creations pop up on facebook...they are all so wonderfully inspirational...luvin the altered book idea and the paperdolls are really tugging at my heart...you have started me on a quest of youtubing to learn as much as i can about each of these techniques...luvly beach layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Bea, what a fantastic page .. one of my faves of yours for sure .. such a unique beach page with that mermaid .. loved your SOUS page as well. Glad you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO glad you had fun thanks for sharing I love these pics!

    {{NJ Hugs}}

    -christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you guys made it back in one piece. It certainly looks like you had bunches of fun and very creative productive moments ;)
    Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comiquisimas las primeras fotos ! y el Lo con el detalle del "peñero" y la maya, parece real ! (te acuerdas de esa palabra???) jeje
    Besitos !

    ReplyDelete