Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Friday!

Good morning! In case you were wondering, there is no baby Andrew yet. Valerie's due date came and went (January 2nd). We think Andrew is way too comfortable in his mommy's tummy and is taking his sweet time to come out. In the meantime, Valerie has tried Chinese food, spicy food, walking,  castor oil, you name it... nothing seems to work! Oh well, we hope he comes sometime this month!

I got to play with this fabulous Kaisercraft Ornate Frame at Paper Niche.


This is how it turned out after I played with inks, paints and a ton of embellishments.



Hopefully I will have good news over the weekend about the baby. Have a great and blessed day!

11 comments:

  1. This turned out so beautiful, hopefully you will be putting a baby picture of you holding andrew :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elegance of this frame. Hoping that lil Andrew arrives this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful frame! I love how it turned out. Hope baby Andrew comes soon, can't wait to meet him! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful frame Beatriz!! I love how shabby it looks, don't worry Andrew will be here sooner than you think :)
    Have a wonderful weekend and say Hi to Valerie.
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I also want to say that I love your profile...very touching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatriz.....The frame is stunning...Love it!!

    Hugs,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Bea :) See the stickles look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. God Bless Beatriz...

    Just wondering how you are and if little Andrew made his debut yet???

    Hugs,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tag . . . beautiful! Is Baby Andrew here yet??? Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Lord, Beatrice, that's gorgeous!!! That frame is just too stunning for describe!!!

    Glad I got to see this, but I did actually come thinking you'd have good "baby" news! LOl!!! Well back to waiting!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bea, this is awesome. I really love it. Funny about all the things that Valerie has tried.....

    ReplyDelete