Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Raggedy Ann is here!!!!

Good morning! I am happy to be back at the The Bug Bytes after a little break over the holidays. I found this beautiful paper from Creative Imaginations and I had to have it!!!! My daughter Valerie loved Raggedy Ann and Andy. The theme of her second birthday party was them.


I cut out this beautiful Raggedy Ann with  Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge size 6".  I made her hair with red yarn.


Hope this layout brings you beautiful memories from your childhood. Have a great and blessed day!

10 comments:

  1. Love love this layout. You never fail to amaze me with your creations. So glad to have you back. Hugs.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a cute Raggedy Ann. As always your layouts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this. My Jennifer loved Raggedy Ann and carried her all over the place.... she too would love this page! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt sad when I saw this Lo ..in a good way, I remember my mom in law making Raggedy Anns for the triplets... they are 14 now. Nice memories thanks Bea and I love your page of course Miss you, and not just for scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh super CUTE!!! I have to make one, Millie was Raggedy Ann for Halloween when she was 6 years old. Thanks for sharing!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  6. B' Me muero!!! esta bella... Raggedy Ann me transporta a mi niñez...... Que hermosura...

    By the way!!! Gracias, de nuevo, por el regalo y por tanto cariño la pase Super!!!

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much detail! Layer, layer, layer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. Can you say adorable?!? This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete