Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am back!

Good morning! I am back after a beautiful weekend at Treasured Memories in Lafayette, Louisiana. There most be something in the papers that make ladies happy, fun & creative.  At only her first crop, look how wonderful her pages turned out!!!


These are some of the layouts I designed for several of the croppers.  This first one is very "boyish" with strong colors and textures.  There ain't no girlie-boys in Cajun Country!


This 12 x 24 is going into a shadow box.  The collage of vintage and modern photos was done in sepia, so we kept the colors of the papers  and embellishments complimentary.  There are seven sets of twins in this family!  So far, that is!


This is from the Enchanted BoBunny collection.  The frames are for 5 x 7 photos.  This layout will be part of a wedding album that will stay with these colors throughout the entire album.


I will have more pages from this crop in the upcoming days.  Be sure to check back in throughout the week.

This is how my precious daughter-in-law Lexie welcomed us the first night of the crop when we came home at 2:30 am.



And the second night......


She made us some chocolate covered strawberries too. I felt so welcomed and loved! Thank you Lexie!!!!!


I got to spend all the Sunday with my grand-baby Madison Rose who turned  5 months yesterday.  She is already sitting and crawling!!!!! She is soooo cute!


I am so thankful to the Lord for a beautiful weekend, for the gift of friendship and for bringing me home safe and sound. Have a great and blessed day!

7 comments:

  1. Wow - what a great daughter you have! Looks like it was better than staying in a Hotel :-) And I agree - there must be something with papers and embellishments that make ladies happy :-) Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that vintage layout for the twins. Would go great with older vintage family photos as well. Sorry I missed this crop! Missed seeing you! Next time though . . . Loving that Granddaughter, she's beautiful . . Miss Madison Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison is so pretty and growing so fast! Lexie was so gracious in taking care of you. Love the layouts also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages and how wonderful is you daughter in law! Look at little Madison Rose! What a BEAUFITUL little baby, I know you enjoyed playing with her. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend,

    Glad you are back safe and sound...thank GOD!! Madison is so adorable...

    The layouts are stunning...super gorgeous!!

    So glad you had a great weekend....you deserve it!!

    Love always,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  6. A group of friends and me from Houma went to Treasured Memories today. Yep, we drove 2 hours to go there. We love that store! The layouts you did there are amazing. We bought most all of the papers you used. Your work is awesome.

    You have a beautiful granddaughter...she is beautiful like her grandma.

    I hope to meet you in person one day.
    Tina Levron
    Houma, LA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Madison Rose is growing so fast, she is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete