Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Sweet"

Good morning!  Guess who came to visit me yesterday?  Baby Andrew, and he was wearing the cutest pants with bears on his feet!  He is growing so fast and he is starting to wear newborn size clothes already!


I made this layout with a bunch of left overs.  Can you believe that?.


I stamped and embossed in white a bunch of hearts in different sizes and styles.  Then I cut them out, popped them up and made a banner with them.



You can see all the different papers I used here.


This is a piece from a Melissa Frances paper. I love her papers!!!


I hope this layout inspires you to create with leftover papers!!! Have a great, happy and blessed day!

10 comments:

  1. Andrew is just adorable!
    Your layout is GORGEOUS, who would ever believe those are just left over papers.... AWESOME! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh he is so CUTE!!!! Your layout is Beautiful, Beautiful, I am in love with that heart banner!! I have to try that one :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Andrew is sooo sweet! Love the hearts on your beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Bea, he is such a handsome baby. I know the joy you get out of him. Time surely flies and thank God for such an awesome gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God has truly blessed you with a beautiful grandson. Your layout is awesome and unbelievable that its made from leftovers. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little man you have!! So precious! Your LO is gorgeous! Hard to believe it is made from scraps. I adore the heart banner!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. QUE BELLO Bea!! God Bless him!!! WOW he's so big already. Love your layout but that's nothing new....I admire ALL your work. Hugs always, T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Bea he is very sweet and just love his little outfit.
    Awesome layout, cant believe that it is all left overs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Bea !
    Your layout is absolutely beautiful, love the little ♥ banner.
    As for Andrew, what a gorgeous baby !!!

    ReplyDelete