Friday, January 13, 2012

Winter fun!

Good morning and happy Friday! Stuck On Us Sketches has a new challenge this week: Winter Fun!
 
This is the layout I made for this challenge. We do not get snow in this part of the world but we do get to wear some winter clothes when it gets down to 30 degrees! I went to a Christmas fair and bought this cute  hat knitted by this sweet lady.


I played with stickles and puffy paint for my letters.


These swirls are made out of chipboard which I painted and then inked.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get a minute to stop by SOUS and check out what the rest of our very talented Design Team have been creating..  Have a fabulous and blessed weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute layout, I love the puffy paint!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the way you did the letters with the puffy paint and stickles. Can't wait to try that technique. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bea that is stunning.. I love your choice of colors, those snowflakes are amazing and I think your use of puffy paint is awesome.. I need to get me some of that..LOL
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Beatriz! Love how you did your title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, love the snow on the letters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Miss Bea .. this is just wonderful .. love your SB letters .. have not used those in a while and I need to .. great colors .. and aren't you cute in your knit cap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh... Es divina
    Me encantan las letras con relieve simulando nieve, todo precioso e inspirador como siempre Bea.

    Abrazos gordos desde este rinconcito de Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. terrific LO with great techniques ... love your hat !!!! Hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such fun pages Beatriz!
    All of the pages are!
    It's like us here as well...super cold but no snow!
    It's going to be in the 20's in the morning walking to school
    tomorrow, brrrrr!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful layout! Turquoise and red are one of my favorite color combos for winter. Love the text, too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete