Wednesday, January 11, 2012

She's a Sassy Lady

Happy Wednesday! Here I am trying to get my life back in order after a very busy Christmas and first week of the year with family and babies. Valerie and baby Andrew are home and are doing great, thank God. Thank you all for your sweet comments and for thinking and praying for us, it means a lot to me.

I am so happy to be back at She's a Sassy Lady after taking a little break over the holidays.  I made two wedding cards for this post. The beautiful lace you see underneath the cards is actually a sleeve from a wedding dress which I bought at a thrift shop, took apart and use it on my layouts and cards. It's an inexpensive way to use beautiful things, right? 

I used Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the card and layered it three times.



Hope you enjoyed this fun and simple project. Have a great and blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Beatriz I'm so happy for you, Welcome to your blog hehehe...

    That is a super good idea I have to go check my local thrifty store. That lace looks like the one I used for my wedding dress, is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous! Love that you used an old wedding gown.... guess I need to shop for one! Thanks for sharing this with us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant cards and what a great idea to use an old wedding gown ... TFS!

    ReplyDelete