Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Monday!

Good morning! I hope all of you had a fabulous and restful weekend.  Are you all caught up scrappin' your Christmas pictures yet?  No?!  Well then it's time to get going!

I am starting a new series of layouts that will be month-to-month. At the end of the year there will be a layout for every month.  This way we can highlight the important events of our lives during that month. Here are the two layouts for January and February.

Everybody loves the idea of a "White Christmas", but might not care much for the cold and snow in January. That's why I'm calling this a "Winter Wonderland".


February is all about love so this layout is filled with hearts, flowers, birds, cupid and a banner. There's even room for notes and small pictures on the calender.


These are the layouts I will be teaching today at Everything Scrapbook & Stamps.

Have a great, happy and blessed day!

11 comments:

  1. Love both layouts!!! So many little touches like the clocks and rosettes. I just bought some of the blue paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beatriz, loved the doilies on the Winter Wonderland l/o. I just bought a ton of them so you've inspired me to use them. The February l/o is a Wow! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pages and a wonderful way to complete a full year of memories. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI BEATRIZ,

    I KNOW YOU ARE ENJOYING ANDREW!! THE LAYOUTS ARE GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!

    HUGS,
    MICKEY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way the bear looks like he's blowing the wind.Beautiful as always....Peg Isler

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Both of these layouts are amazing! I love the large flourishes in the winter wonderland! so pretty! I also like the playfulness of the February LO!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you made it home alright and you are now holding Andrew in your arms. I love the layouts and I'm glad I have a new way of doing my calendar since I'm a calendar girl. Can't wait to see you again and take more classes.
    I will send you the picture of us with the calendar layout tonight or tomorrow Thanks again for sharing your talents with us all

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Beautiful February layout!! Winter wonderland is so pretty too :) What a great job you did!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Beatriz both these layouts are Amazing and what a great idea, it seems do-able to get at least one layout done a month and what a great accomplishment at the end, a whole year of layouts done! I may have to give it a try too! Thanks for the inspiration!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great great idea! Will certainly help people like me scrap. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. THe winter LO is amazing!! I love it!! I really like how you used the calender for that page! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete