Monday, June 7, 2010

It's a new day! Happy Monday! Mr. Linky is here!

It's Monday.... a new week, a new day and a new hope! Every day that we are able to get out of bed and still be alive is a GOOD day! This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24.


Well, today I start therapy for my knee and they are putting a new brace too. I have a "bruised bone" which is worse than a fracture. It is one of the knee injuries which hurts the most and takes the longest to heal. So.... no problem!!!!! I get to be spoiled, wheeled around everywhere  and get to use all of those amazing motorized shopping carts at Walmart, Target, etc, etc, etc. It's still a GREAT DAY!!!!!

I just added "Mr. Linky" to my blog. It is located on the left side of my blog underneath "Challenges I follow". My idea is this: Link any page/card/project to my blog and when I have 20 I will select a winner and send you a prize. I will also post your work and a link of your blog on mine.

Have a wonderful and blessed day! Remember... Today is a Great Day!!!

15 comments:

  1. I sure hope youe kneww gets better soon. I had that happen 2 years ago and it is very painful. Just take it easy like you said and let others wait on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your knee feels better soon! I'll pray your recovery is quick. I love the mister linky idea, I'll have to see what I can come up with. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better Beatriz!!! You are so positive that you are an inspiration to all. Very true that we must value and be thankful for each day in our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday to you! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea... I wanted to be first to post on your Mr Linky.. Hope everything went well at hospital.. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty flowers in your picture! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon!
    Your Mr Linky idea is so fun, thanks Bea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray that your knee is better soon! Those flowers and the Bible verse are beautiful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better soon - love your flowers! Will try and post something, if I get something done! Spent the better part of the evening outside in my flower beds, weeding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my dear sweetie! I didn't know that about your knee today or I would have commented a blessing to you. Please feel better!

    Again, you really made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry, B! Hope you have a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today IS a great day. What a wonderful idea on the linky thing! I never thought of that! Glad you are starting your therapy which will aid your recovery..... as long as it may be. Who knows how many paths you may cross and people you will touch with your amazing positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome idea, Beatriz!!! Espero que estes bien de tu rodilla. Me encantan tus flores, estan bellisimas. Que tengas un lindo dia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excelente tu idea Bea !!! Alli estare yo tambien antes q se agregue la numero 20 !! jejej
    Amiga deseo q te recuperes prontito, disfruta ir de shooping sentadita... y por supuesto q no haya dolor !
    Q tengas un excelente dia hoy y el resto de la semana - Besitos -

    ReplyDelete