Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sketches & Challenges using Paper Poppy Kit

Wow.... talk about having fun this week! I received my June's Kit from Paper Poppy kit and have had so much fun playing with all the goodies! You can check it out right here: http://paperpoppykitco.blogspot.com

My first sketch is from Frances Sylvia at "Forever and a Year" (http://francessylvia.blogspot.com/). She is one of the designers at Paper Poppy Kit. Her work is fabulous!







This next one is from Liz Qualman. Another fabulous designer.... her work is gorgeous too! You can visit her here: http://lizqualman.blogspot.com/.



This next one is a challenge from http://scrapitwithasong.blogspot.com/. I took this picture of my husband during one of our morning prayer meetings. (He will be upset if he see this one posted.... oh well!).  I chose the perfect words from the song this week, didn't I?????



This next page was just me playing like a little kid on Christmas morning.I did a circle with MS punch!!!! I punched strips, then cut them individually and glued it back together making it all the way around. Did I tell you I LOVE circles????



11 comments:

  1. How cute, all of your layouts are so nice and colorful. love how they turned out. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, great creations with the kit!!! You did it proud!!! :) Can't wait to get mine and play too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you playing along with us again at Scrap it With a Song! Beautiful layouts as always :-) Love the colors in these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute, love all these, wonderful LO's! You sure can whip them out!! I promise to get something out to you soon. Sorry its been crazy. Trying to get caught up around everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have a flair with both design and color. Love all the aqua blues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the LO's Bea. That heart doily with the journaling in the middle is awesome and the colors of the flower on top of it is great. Your LO for scrapitwithasong is really great....Those yellow flowers on that last LO are so beautiful. I think I need to scrap lift your idea with the MS punches...it is awesome. You are just so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geezy girl you did a great job with the kit. I also have that kit and love the bright colors! Love the circle you made with the MS punch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Bea, you really went to town with this kit and I really love the sketches you used with it!!! Beautiful job!!!
    Bea, I also want to let you know how much I appreciate your kind words, thoughts and prayers for me and my family at this difficult time.. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beatriz... I don't even know where to begin with all of these AMAZING LOs!!! You combined all the things in the PPK just right and each LO has something different that I like... for example, the one with the blue background!! Gorgeous!! And your zebra ribbon flowers!! Great use of the ribbon!! And that last one with the scalloped circle... INCREDIBLE!!! Girl-- you rocked this kit!!! Isn't it amazing how many LOs you really can get out of one kit?!! Oh... don't want to forget about the way you mixed your fonts/stickers in the title.... All of it is gorgeous!!!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my........my jaw has hit the floor....g/f these are ALL awesome!! I got a bit sidetracked and have been on your blog a while now.....lol. Absolutely amazing.....love em all!! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap it With A Song too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. another wonderful page for our challenge. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it a song.

    ReplyDelete