Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sketches & Challenges

I've been busy today! I spent the day scrappin' with friends at Paper Moon and got so much done! The first challenge I did today was Liz Qualman's (http://lizqualman.blogspot.com/). She really does a great job with those sketches and I love the fact that she uses multiple pictures.




The next sketch I did was Aphra's at Creative Scrappers: http://www.creativescrappers.blogspot.com/. 
I love her clean lines and the details in her sketches.



The next sketch I did was the one at SOUS (http://www.stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/). They have different sketch designers every week and this one is from Page Maps.





The next one I did was a challenge from "Scrap it with a song" (http://scrapitwithasong.blogspot.com/). This week's song is "Girls just wanna have fun". I used a "soup' of paper lines! Dear Lizzy from American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket, etc, etc, etc. It was a fun double pager.



And last but not least is me with my new knee brace and crutches!!!! It looks like I will be wearing lots of shorts and skirts this summer......


Remember to link your projects to "Mr. Linky".  It is located on the left side of my blog underneath "Challenges I follow". My idea is this: Link any page/card/project to my blog and when I have 20 I will select a winner and send you a prize. I will also post your work and a link of your blog on mine.

15 comments:

  1. Great layouts, as usual! I just love your style:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosos trabajos Bea! Para q matarme la cabeza pensando en un favorito si TODOS me fascinaron!? Me llamo la atencion ver q siempre sonries, incluso para mostrar tu pierna fracturada - Deseo q mejores muy pronto !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you've had a busy day! Love them all but Angel and Hoarder are my fave ... Angel because he's just so cute ... and hoarder is too too funny. No way you could hoard what with all the layouts you do .. of course, if you're like me .. i buy 40 sheets everey week and use maybe 8, so it adds up. What a great sale .. I'd go nuts! Glad to see you still smiling in spite of the crutches. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Beatriz you got so much accomplished in one day! Lovely LO's. There are so many great sketches out there that I can't keep up!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like youve been busy again! all of your layouts are always so dang cute, I love the way you do them. I do not do layouts but I love making cards. Maybe Ill have to give this a go, you make it look so amazing :)
    Your pic looks great of you, hope your knee is getting better fast! seems like it takes forever tho, Ive done simular damage to mine. Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You did a fantastic job with your layouts from those sketches!!!

    I hope you're not having too much pain. Please take care of yourself and get better soon. At least you have a big beautiful smile, so maybe it's not so-so bad (I hope).

    Hugs and smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatriz, Your layouts are so cute! My favorite is Hoarder! I'm glad your still in good spirits while dealing with your knee. I'm still praying for a fast recovery. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so beautiful!!! :) :) :)

    Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap It With a song :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, wonderful layouts!

    I love Hoarder because I feel your delight with scrap supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you have done so much fun stuff! I love seeing everything you do and what creative elements you have added to your page!

    I love the first LO with the ribbon fish, good grief was that cute!

    I think what I love collectively about everything was your paper choices and your embellishing. The flowers, snowflakes and how you used the pp for the last LO with the banners.

    I am so sorry about your knee..you are right! get those dresses out...at least you will have one heck of A tan leg! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beatriz.. you have been one busy girl!! (I guess when you have a bad knee it keeps you from running around and allows more time for scrapping!!) Hope you get off those crutches soon!! But back to the LOs!! All of them are fabulous and I'm not really sure I can pick a favorite but I can totally relate to your "Horader" LO!! Love it!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola Beatriz, wao que bellos estan todos los layout, te felicito!!! Espero que te recuperes pronto de tu rodilla, saludos

    ReplyDelete
  13. My, my, my . . . you've been one busy Bea! All your layouts are fabulous. And I especially like those ribbon fish. Brilliant!!! Hope your knee is better soon, but gosh, you even make crutches look cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fantastic, Beatriz! Thanks for playing with us again at Scrap It With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great bunch of layouts. love your soup one for the scrap it with a song challenge. that banner is great and the colors are wonderful. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

    ReplyDelete