Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Liz Qualman and Paper Niche Sketches

I spent another fabulous day at Paper Moon...and we are planning to be there tomorrow and Friday too! it is so much fun to be surrounded by wonderful friends. I hope Roger and Autumn don't get tired of us!!!!

Liz Qualman  (http://lizqualman.blogspot.com/) has more sketches this week. You can check out her site for more wonderful ones. Here is my take. I used My Mind's Eye papers for the first one and October Afternoon for the second one. 










This next sketch is created by Krista from Paper Niche. You can submit your version right here: http://paperniche.blogspot.com/





The next pages are just for fun. I mixed and matched papers and lines. For this one I made the center of the flower out of circle punches and the big flower is Donna Downey's canvas flower. I made the stem out of lace and then embellished it with twine.



This next one is a double page using My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey Chipboard.







This next one is one of my favorites because of its simplicity and also because I am crazy about circles!


7 comments:

  1. You are a scrapping maniac, girl! LOVE all of these projects. I STILL haven't used that canvas flower, and I am loving what you did with it. And your takes on all the sketches are super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatriz.... I am always amazed at how quickly you get your pages done but yet they always have an amazing amount of detail!! All of these are soooo gorgeous!! I really like your mover and shaker LO... maybe it was the title!! And your lace/twine stem on the giant flower is sooooo fabulous!!! Love them all!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great layouts... I love your take on all the sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Beatriz, you are one busy scrapper!!! I have to ask where you house all these wonderful LO's? You must need to live in a mansion!!!! Lovely work. You have inspired me to dig out my Love Me Do papers and find a photo to match!! :) Have a great time scrapping in these next two days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so awesome Bea, love the mover and shaker title and the details on that page. Also love the flowers and lace! Wow you got a lot done in one day. Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bea, you are amazing!!! Look at all of these beautiful layouts!! And the sketches are fantastic... Thanks for sharing, I will have to check them out!!! Have a fabulous day!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bellos Bea !!! Quien pudiera sentarse a hacer un crop contigo mujer !!! jejje Lindos todos esos detallitos q embellecen tus obras. - Saluditos -

    ReplyDelete