Monday, June 7, 2010

Paper Niche June Kit & Blog Candy

As you know, Paper Niche in the Ft. Lauderdale area  is one of my favorite Scrapbook Stores. I am in their Design Team and one of their teachers as well. Their June kit is gorgeous! You can see their DT samples on their blog:  http://paperniche.blogspot.com/.  They are also having a Blog Candy this month and all you need to do is become their follower. They also have weekly challenges, sketches, tutorials, a gallery and much more. Check them out and see for yourself! You can visit them here: http://paperniche.com. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Beatriz... it has been several days since I have had a chance to get out and visit blogs... and boy have I missed a lot on yours!! your creative talents always amaze and awe me!! All of your LOs are so beautiful and unique... you never seem to run out of new creative ideas!! I love stopping by to see what you have created! Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us!! And I really hope your leg gets to feeling better!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete