Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge


This week's challenge at http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/ is to scrap a black and white picture. I used this one which is my daughter Valerie dancing with her brother Daniel at his wedding. I love the expression of her face! I wonder what he was telling her.....

Make sure you stop by to check everyone's amazing work and to join in this week's challenge.



Remember to link your projects to my "Mr. Linky".  It is located on the left side of my blog underneath "Challenges I follow". My idea is this: Link any page/card/project to my blog and when I have 20 I will select a winner and send you a prize. I will also post your work and a link of your blog on mine.

Have a wonderful and blessed Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. Bea, this is such a beautiful layout. I really like how you added the ribbon so the flowers could stand taller. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is priceless!! Talk about capturing a moment. It really does make the viewer wonder what these siblings are talking about!! Your children seem to have a wonderful relationship. :) Love the straight lines in this LO. The flowers on stems are lovely! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layout is beautiful but it's the photo that takes my breath away. Maybe that's because I have one son and one daughter. They both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful page and look at your children how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pic Bea ! your daughter looks like you!
    Love that butterfly with the pic and colors! Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scrapbook pages, they are so bright, cheery and girlie!you have really inspired me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a priceless photo, Bea!! Beautiful layout!! I love the lace and flowers!!! I just bought that MS punch and I can't wait to use it!!! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I know why your blog is called "Amazing Grace". It could even be called "Amazing Beatriz"!

    Hugs, my wonderful (and amazing) friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your oversized blooms and that fab pic of your kiddos. Great take on the cahllenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful layout Beatriz! Love that lace trim and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful layout, the black and white really reveals the emotions. Beth

    ReplyDelete