Thursday, June 16, 2011

BoBunny Barefoot Beach Collection

Good morning! I got a chance to buy the entire BoBunny Barefoot Beach collection at the Paper Niche last week and could not stop making layouts!!!!!!  The collection is fabulous, the colors are very vibrant and there are so many pieces to play with! I actually used pieces of the mini album in my layouts. I made two big tags to go behind the pail.


 The palm tress are from the accucut machine. How do you like the hammock???? I wish I had one!
The pants are from the mini album.


 The sandals are from the mini album too.




Hope you enjoyed them and get inspired to make summer pages! Have a cool and blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. these are awesome Bea and love the Bo Bunny collection. It is very bright and colorful!
    Sandy Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love it!!! we are going to the beach for a week so these are going to inspiring me, welcome home bea!!! And congratulations for your daughters news!! Oh my gosh God is big!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these summer beach pages. The color is so vibrant. Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Layouts are amazing! I love the colors and the buttons for the coconuts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh.... que rico es el summer y la playa ! verdad ??? a esas bellas paginas solo le faltan tus adorables fotos de la familia Bea !
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete