Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday already?

Good morning! My dear SUPER talented friend Pam from The Bug Bytes made this sketch! How did I discover it? Well, on Tuesday we finally met face-to-face thru the marvelous way of technology called Skype. We talked for almost two hours and we got to share our love for crafts, family and cricut. This is her sketch:


As you can see, I converted it into a two-page layout. These photos are from last Fall. My friends and I were goofing (as always!) at Michael's.



I made these tags using small pieces of cardboard and love how they turned out.


 I am traveling for a few days. My daughter and I are hosting my daughter in law's baby shower in Jacksonville, Fl this weekend and then I am heading to Ft. Lauderdale for a week. I will be teaching at Paper Niche throughout the week. Have a blessed and fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love the balance and your use of colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so super cute. Love all of the fun elements on your page. Love those tags too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee your layout! and the photos are sooo cute!!!beautiful tags!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amiga a mi me encantan esos colores de fall, bellos tus proyectos, pero la verdad q no quiero q acabe este rico verano !!! no quiero frio por ahora (jejeje)
    Wow y ya es el baby shower de tu nuera???? q rico ya casi viene tu linda nietecita, postea muchas fotos del shower porfiss.
    Have a great Monday ;-)
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete