Monday, June 6, 2011

Paper Niche reveals....

Good morning! Hope you had a great weekend. I have sooo much to share with you! The shower was as beautiful as the mother-to-be is. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Paper Niche  has a new kit and it is fabulous! These are two of the layouts I made. This first one is a collage and I used the Pink Paislee Daily Junque collection


I also used Pink Paislee Daily Junque papers for this layout.The cars are Tim Holtz' Sizzix die called Old Jalopy.


This is another layout with my crazy pictures taken at Hobby Lobby.  This is the closest I can get to the beach/sun so I have to "pretend" and play with beach things inside (I have lupus). You would think that by 52 you are all grown up and serious, right???? right.....


Have a great, happy, joyful and blessed day!

8 comments:

  1. Those layouts are so much fun Bea.. love the starfish bikini by the way..LOL You guys look like you all have so much fun together. Keep up the amazing work..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea, I love your layouts. Your pictures at Hobby Lobby are so cute and so much fun. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bea .. what fun pages! Glad that you are having fun! Hope the trip remains as much fun as these great pages! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que lindas paginitas Bea... y esas fotos esstan demasiado divertidas, definitivamente tu eres nuestra modelo del mundo del blog ! jejej
    Un besote,
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! The details are so inspiring and joyful, and perfect for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed yourself at the shower! The layouts are beautiful!

    I'll be back to see the pictures when you post them.

    Have a great day and God Bless, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bea, you are hilarious and such a hoot!!! I love our layouts!!!! I was going to say have a wonderful day... but then you always do!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maravillosas paginas y unas fotos muy divertidas

    ReplyDelete