Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Friday!

Good morning! This is a layout I made with Teresa Collins Timeless Collection.


 You can see all the details  here.


I found this angel in the garbage during the crop! It was from  a Tattered Angel poster and it turned out to be perfect for my page.


 Tammy (Paper Niche's owner) got a chance to take my class, I felt very honored.


She made a beautiful 12 x 12 page for a picture of her father. It turned out beautiful, I love her flowers and embellishments.


This is the layout I will be teaching today at Hobby Lobby.


Have a fabulous and blessed weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, Beatriz, how beautiful! I'm working on a little book right now -- nothing nearly as elaborate as yours because I wouldn't know how; however, I must say you are such an inspiration in that I'll have so many more ideas to draw from when I do my next one. This one I'm working on isn't at all fancy or anything, just something I hope is nice to give to one of my favorite family member's when they arrive for our family reunion. I hope to have it finished soon to share with everyone. You're opinion/critique would be so much appreciated!

    Hugs, my sweet and Blessed friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at these wonderful layouts. I love the technique used on your friends layout and would love to learn how to do that! Hint, hint! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is amazing!! your metal art class is beautiful!! you know I love all your classes :)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those are so much fun.. love them all cause they are so different.. fab work as always
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love...absolutely beautiful. Those T.C. goodies go so well on your page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Espectaculares !!! Y esas fotos de tus amigas dicen lo mucho q se divierten !
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete