Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mixed media craze.....

Good morning! Did I tell you I am falling into a "new" passion?????  This layout started off with scrapbook papers and it has about 8 layers of paints, stamps, papers, rubbons, stickers, doodling,  etc, etc, etc!!!!


You can see the hearts made with modeling paste.


This plant is actually a stamp on  vellum  integrated into the layers and finally colored with oil pastels!.


Here is another layout using similar techniques. The dolls are inspired by She Art. I’ve been taking a She Art class with Christy Tomlinson and  I love her, she’s so cute and her online class is great. I really got hooked with so many fun ideas and my creative juices are on a roll!!!!!


 Have a fabulous and blessed day filled with the joy of the Lord!




14 comments:

  1. Bea,

    I love the mixed media layouts. Awesome!

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts make me smile! They are "blue"tiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bea q buena tecnica la q haces al mezclar la pintada con el scrap !!! Excelente !!! Pero eso si, porfa, no te me desaparezcas del scrap por nada del mundo !!! jajajjaaj
    Amiga q tengas un excelente dia, esas paginitas estan soñadas!
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pages. I have never tried making anything like this.... I don't know if I have the talent to do something like this. Wow love the color and the texture and the little dolls are just too cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I think that these pages belong framed on display, they are a work of art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I've been wanting to try mixed media for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took the class, too. Not as far along. But it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I took the class, too. Fun. Not as far along as you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mix media technique, the page look fantastic. You should frame it!

    Me encantan las otras paginas que has creado tambien. Abrazos...querida amiga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey lady!!!!
    I honestly am really surprised at myself that I am not super into the mixed media. And part of me is surprised I didn't start there in the first place...
    So I love this! Its creative and the layers are perfect!!!!

    Hope you are having a good week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bea, these are just awesome. I love all the different techniques that you used. Your paper dolls are stunning. Love it all.
    Sandy Davis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Beatrice, when you "fall" into a new passion you go allll the way!!! This layout is amazing and I too love mixed media "art"!!!

    Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these pages .. I am so in to buying myself some gesso and get starting with something a but different. Love you pages from today as well. I think that we are addicts and hoarders :-) !!

    ReplyDelete