Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bright, bright colors ahead....

Good morning! Hope is all well with you and you are having a  great week. I was playing with papers which I've had for a while but did not want to use because they are soooo pretty. Well, I did,  I cut them all up and this is what I made. The pocket has 6 tags all embellished and stamped. I keep a basket  under my desk with my FAVORITE papers... I call it "the untouchables". Am I a hoarder or a paper addict?


I think it is my first time ever I scrap the color purple, can you believe that?  I fell in love with these papers  and voila! here it is...

9 comments:

  1. Your layouts are super cute Bea!! Love the bright colors of the first one and al the flowers on the second one - BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny story, and I think we all have a little bit of that "saving our favorites" in us. The papers are bright but they sure grab your attention. Both layouts are beautiful and really love that white flower and lace on the 2nd one.
    Sandy Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Colors. I love the brightness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEK...love the pocket full of tags. Adorable pages. And thanks for letting me know about the Mixed Media class. I will have to sign up for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bea, I love your story... manybe because I'm also a paper hoarder!! :o)
    Your layouts are gorgeous!!!!! Love the pocket on the first one and the colors are so bright and beautiful on both!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo beautiful!!! And the colors are so vibrant!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my place and Sheila's today -- always a pleasure to see you, my friend!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pages. Love the 1st ones colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything about this beautiful and bright LO just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bellos !!! Me encantaron esos colors brillantes del primero, y las fotos del segundo con esa flor de tela y el encaje fucsia esta para derretirse ! Good job !
    Have a great Monday ;-)
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete