Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy!

Good morning!  Independence Day is just around the corner.  With naturalized-American patriotism, I just couldn't pass on all the great red, white & blue papers and doo-dads. 


I don't think that popcorn is a big 4th of July picnic treat, but the box colors are right on.  I added a couple of tags to the inside of the popcorn box


These fabulous flowers are from the garden/seasonal department at Hobby Lobby.  They come with the rhinestone and mini-beads in the center and the beaded ribbon between the six flowers you get in each package.


Have a fabulous, cool and blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow super fun layout!! I love the popcorn box I need one of those for my movie night layout!! great job Beatriz :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I could never get my hubby to pose like that for a photo shot!
    Love your layout and those flowers are awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué fotos tan divertidas amigaaa, y tu Lodoble es genialll, esas palomitas quedaron super lindasssssss, las amé!!!!!!! Besitos!!!!

    ReplyDelete