Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"All Man" Layouts

Good morning!  Who said that men's layouts need to be boring or borderline "girlie-man"?  There are some great papers and embellishment out there that are "all man".

Here are some layouts I designed for Treasured Memories.  This first one is about fishing using Simple Stories papers and Paper House embellishments & die cuts.



This next one is about all sports. This reminds me of my son Danny when he was little.  He played every sport imaginable!  This cluster of sports equipment says it all.




I hope you enjoy these layouts as much as I enjoyed making them!  Have a great and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute layouts. Love the fishing one. too bad my husband does not go fishing if not it would have been perfect. TFS ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the MAN pages,Jerry loves to fish,and the sports pages do cover all sports.Perfect for the sports nuts,lol.Great job. ~Peg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beatriz, these are some nice manly l/o's. Especially liked the all sports l/o with the huge baseball--perfect for my son who loves baseball. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LOs! What line of papers did you use for the sports themed one?

    ReplyDelete