Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hunting season!

Good morning!  OK, yesterday was fishing so today must be hunting.

Here are a couple of layouts I made for a "hunting family".  The leaf paper used for the photo mats is so pretty, it will be a shame to cover them up with photos!  The large leaves are from Tim Holtz dies and then painted.


The trees and deers are also from Tim Holtz dies, with edges inked and then popped up.


This one is called Born to hunt.


Here's a photo that my friend Karen shared with me a couple of years ago.  When I saw it for the first time, I asked her how she got the deer to lay so still.  She was laughing as she told me they had to shoot it & gut it first! I've never seen a dead deer before in my life!


Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice layout BEa.

    But when I saw the last photo I was like yuck. Poor animal. I wonder how should feel if they did that to her. LOL. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beatriz, these are some awesome masculine l/o's. Your talent is never-ending!!

    ReplyDelete