Friday, October 26, 2012

Dad and travel layouts

Happy Friday!  Wow.... did this week just flew by or what?  Today's layouts are some of the ones I designed for Treasured Memories earlier this month

The gears are inked and then embossed with WOW embossing powders.  I also used Viva Pearl Pens for the dots on the gear below the man. The wooden tickets and clocks are from Prima.


This is a travel layout using Heidi Swapp papers and embellishments from Studio Calico and Tattered Angels.


Look closely to the tiny die-cut wood pieces! They are called Wood Veneer from Studio Calico.  They are so cool!  Treasured Memories has both of these layouts available for purchase as kits.


My Andrew traveled as a champ. He slept, ate, pooped, waved to everyone and called Dada to every man that walked by the aisle! It was an adventure to travel with my nine-month old grand-baby,  that's for sure!


Have a fabulous and blessed weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bea. The 2 layouts are super cute. Love the wood veneers you sued on the banner. I bought some wood veneers from a lady that sells them. Super cheap and really nicely cut. If you want the info let me know.
    Love your layouts. You really inspire anyone to grab their stuff and scrapbook. Andrew really is a champ. What a happy baby.
    Have a great weekend. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Andrew is such a sweet boy...
    I'm in love with your layouts, is so hard for me make masculine layouts and yours are wonderful, love those little tiny embellishments!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bea!

    Great layout...as usual. Where did you get the compass? I love it.

    I'm looking forward to seeing you at Paper Niche next month!!!!

    Suzanne, S. Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a treat to come by and see what you have been up too! Gorgeous pages!

    ReplyDelete