Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Prima Collections!

Good morning! If you know me just a little bit you know that I am crazy about Prima. I designed this layout for Paper Niche using the Rondelle Collection. I used the Petals Quilting die from Sizzix to cut out the large petals.


Love the fact that their collections bring embellishments to go with them so you do not have to worry about matching the papers.


I designed this layout for Everything Scrapbook and Stamps. This collection is called Tea Thyme. I did combine it with a  paper from Authentique for the large petals since I wanted a little bit of contrast. This collection is just fabulous too,


You can see it better in this photo.


Have a fabulous and blessed Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts!!
    Congratulations you are the best designer out there!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, girlfriend! What gorgeous pages! I just finished working with Tea Thyme but do not have Rondelle which looks crazy gorgeous! Must put that on my shopping list. Love your large petals and all the layering of embellies! Sending hugs! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these layouts you are an amazing designer.

    ReplyDelete