Monday, October 8, 2012

Fishing

Good morning!  I'm getting a lot of requests for fishing and hunting layouts these days.  That suits me just fine because I have a ton of burlap & netting; and I'm not afraid to use it!  I also love to use the soft browns that go along with them so well.


I really like the detail of the little fishing rods with the string.


My husband says that this lure matches the pole, but that the fish doesn't.  Like he's some kind of an expert!


Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow I'll have a hunting layout that I'm going to share with you.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Great layout Bea and love those poles. Your husbands comment is funny and I would probably get a similiar one from mine. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beatriz, I haven't had time to stop by your blog lately but you know I love you!!
    Everything you do is so cute and beautiful, I don't like fishing but just to have a layout like this I would love to go, lol
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our crafty world that fish does match the rod and lure.. Thought of you plenty this weekend did lot's of layouts and had a lot of your touches on it. Even did the wedding dress with the flowers...
    Love your friendly Stalker Kelli

    ReplyDelete