Thursday, October 18, 2012

Back to Fall!

Good morning!  Well, today's layouts are about Fall again.  Andrew and I are on our way to Boston today to meet with his Mommy who is working there for two weeks. Andrew and I are planning to go apple picking, pumpkin patching and leaf watching over the weekend!  (We may even try to find a pile of raked leaves that we can jump in!)

When we get back, three pictures are going in this layout.  (I've packed a couple of outfits that will match these colors perfectly!  I'm I obsessive, or what?)


These are BoBunny papers which are also perfect for my future pictures.  (Once again, the wardrobe has been picked out!)


Have a fabulous and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. These layouts are so cute Bea. Love the first one. Where did you find the rake at? Is it from bo bunny as well? Love it. Well have a great time with Andrew and make sure you jump in a pile of leaves. ANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of Fall and your l/o's are very pretty. I liked the colorful flowers, leaves, cute rake and barrel. Have a great time in Boston. TFS!

    ReplyDelete