Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Nutcracker

Good morning! I know we are two months away from Christmas but I got my hands on the new Graphic 45 Nutcracker papers and played. And my DH tells me that the store where he works is getting a truckload of Christmas stuff every day and they're running out of space to hide it!

I designed this layout for Paper Niche last time I was there.

As you can see in these close up pictures, I literally took the papers apart and put them back together. I layered each one of the graphics two and three times.



I also embellished the layout with tiny flowers, stickles and rhinestones. It took 9 papers to make it! Well, I found out that the more you mat and layer Graphic 45 papers the prettier they look.


Hope you are inspired to give it a try. Again, I appreciate you stopping by more than you know. Have a great and blessed Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! what a beautiful layout. The Nutcracker paper has just made my Wish List. Love all the layering that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! I love so much your layout :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that new collection! Fabulous layering and details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely breathe taking.. I'll keep saying it you are truely an amazing designer and a Wonderful person
    Your Friendly Stalker Kelli here

    ReplyDelete