Monday, October 22, 2012

Thinking of You

 Good morning!  Here is a very elegant & feminine layout I made the other day.  It contains many of the things that I love to scrap with; clocks, birds, butterflies & flowers!


Rhinestones and half-pearls do so much to dress up a simple flower, don't you think?


This clock contains one of my favorite things ... birds.  However, it looks like you're going to have to wait five minutes for him to come out of his little house.  When he does, the flowers and butterflies will keep him company.


I hope that you enjoyed this.  Have a wonderful & blessed Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love butterflies and I especially liked the way you layered the black on the pink. Will try that technique today. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clusters are beautiful! Love the layout to pieces and especially the cuckoo clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola querida!!

    Beautiful layout Bea!!! It is stunning!!

    Love ya,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete