Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mom, you are amazing

Good morning! I am back home after a beautiful week with my daughter Valerie and grandson Andrew in Boston. The weather was perfect and the autumn  leaves were at their peak. Andrew was a real champ traveling.

These layouts are in aqua and yellow, two beautiful colors together.   This picture does not do it justice.   I have a new camera and I have no idea of how to use it yet.  I don't know if it is the lighting or a setting.  I miss my old simple point & shoot camera!!!  (At least we had a nice funeral for it!)

Here is another layout with the same color scheme.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Beatriz. Beautiful layouts, even with the problems with the new camera your designs are always fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts!! I love all the flowers and those colors love it!!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete