Monday, October 15, 2012

Prima Tea Thyme

Good morning and happy Monday!  I got to listen to several baseball games in Spanish on the internet over the weekend, now that my son is in Venezuela playing winter ball.  Can I tell you that it was the hardest thing ever?  Even though Spanish is my native language, I do not know the baseball vocabulary!

Let me give you an example.  The word for "infielder" in Spanish is "jardinero"; literally, a "gardener". So when I heard them say that they brought in 5 pitchers and 4 gardeners from the States, I could not understand why they needed to take gringo gardeners to Venezuela!   There are tons of Venezuelans down there who can do yard work! Yeah.... it was pretty funny for my son.

These are some of the layouts I designed for Treasured Memories in Lafayette, Louisiana during my last visit. I am in love with the Prima Tea Thyme Collection.


The words on the upper right are from Dusty Attic. They are embossed with silver WOW embossing powder. Those WOW embossing powders are awesome by the way.


The swirl on the right is also from Dusty Attic.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous and blessed Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Wow Bea. These are all beautiful. Love them all, but I do have a favorite, the first one. It is gorgeous. Glad your trip went well. I am off to a scrapbooking cruise this weekend and I am super duper excited. TFS. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Beatriz, these layouts are to die for. Both of them are fabulous. I loved the paperline, the dies you used and the row of rhinestones. So beautiful how you put everything together.

    ReplyDelete